Re: [IRCA] Colombia 1550, venez 790 1290, Asian music 1060

Re: [IRCA] Colombia 1550, venez 790 1290, Asian music 1060

Asian mx on 1060 sd/lk stuff XEEP can play. Perhaps R.26 from Cuba could play that stuff, but I'd strongly suspect XEEP which basically is a pest here in these cx. 73 KAZ near Chicago..PS I was out last night, but hoping for more AU tonight and these things usually last a few days.