[IRCA] Tentative Log- XELT 920 R. Maria,

[IRCA] Tentative Log- XELT 920 R. Maria,

During the auroral conditions last night, I had a Spanish station on
920 around 2300 playing light pops.  ID mentioned "R. Mira(?)" which
may have been "R. Maria" (yes, my Spanish is lousy), the closest match
I can find in my 2010 WRTH.  It may be XELT, R. Maria in Tlaquepaque,
near Guadalajara.  Listed at 10kw so possible, especially with all the
Latin activity of the last few nights, but wasn't able to check the
streaming audio to verify.  Heard barefoot on my PL-380.

Last night was one of the most unusual conditions I've noted in 35
years of DXing.  WBZ Boston was nowhere to be found and it is usually
a blowtorch here in Delaware.  WJR also was "out to lunch".

--
John Cereghin WDX3IAO  KB3LYP
Smyrna, Delaware