[IRCA] More Auroral Madness..........

OK Guys..this is getting WEIRDER!!! At 2130 EDT........

1230 WSBB New Smyrna Beach, FLORIDA with 1 KW on a GY Freq is STILL coming in here with Big Band/Swing Music ...it's been in without leaving for over an Hour!!

710 WAQI Miami, Florida is back in with Spanish Music and IDs as "Radio Mambi" with 50 KW

These are both being heard on the SONY SRF-T615 ULR Barefoot........

However...I can't hear ANY of the 50 KW'ers from Cleveland, Buffalo, Detroit, New York, Chicago, Pittsburgh, Toronto etc!!!!

Guess I just gotta keep digging and wait for stuff to surface????

73....ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA