[IRCA] UnID 780 Khz Last Night

I'm just starting to review my SDR-IQ recordings from last night's "Chicago Off Period". Listening to 780 Khz first.

At 12 minutes past the 2 AM CST, I have a SS station that played "More than Words" (in English). Followed by male SS announcer. Any ideas on this one?

--
*In a Foreign Lottery,
**more than just the odds are against you. *

Les Rayburn, Director
High Noon Film
130 1st Avenue West
Alabaster, AL 35007-8536