Re: [IRCA] Chicago off event

I recorded the whole time that Chicago was off on my SDR-14. It was significant noise level and the carriers on 720 and 780 were barely above the noise. 670 has some voice and music, but too low a level to understand it. The 671 Cuban carrier did show, but not all that high. I'll go through these files over the next few days to try to pick something out.

Solar conditions really did make this difficult.

RFSpace SDR-14 receiver, DX Engineering RPA-1 preamp, 24" untuned ferrite rod on top of my 80' tower to try to get away from electrical noise.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI