[IRCA] 670/720/780 results from Colorado Springs, CO (so far)...

[IRCA] 670/720/780 results from Colorado Springs, CO (so far)...

 Results so far from the 670/720/780 SP's and tests:

670- KBOI test boomed in here at? both1:07 and 1:37 AM MST with various code and tones, heard them come out of nowhere over KLTT and then eradicate KLTT!? Then back down into the mud.? Beautiful test!

720-KOTZ test didn't make it here, had their online broadcast on my computer booming, even made some screenprint captures of portions of it, but unfortunately, nothing // to it on 720, had KDWN coming in weak-fair herewith local sports show and then infomercials, and an unid. SS in their null, heard them say "equis" and what sounded like a 5-letter call, haven't ID'ed this yet but it's a regular here it seems.

780-KAZM coming in reasonably well all by itself with Fox Sports, and in their null, the same "techno" XE station others have been hearing, with a 2nd SS way underneath them.? Heavy AU cx tonight obviously due to the solar storms.? I'll try to ID this one also... signal is decent from them!

I'll give ZBV-1's signon at 3 AM, MST (I believe?) a try shortly... with AU cx, who knows!

720 and 780 didn't appear to go off right away at 1 AM MST, they hung on till somewhere between 1:15 and 1:30 AM MST, but they were definitely off at 1:33 AM, MST recheck (720 and 780).

Robert Wien
Colorado Springs, CO