Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Chicago update

A fighting chance...Them's fightin' words...good luck, all. Alaska won't be, uh, easy with Ks where they are. At least for us in the east. I'll take what I get.I may not be checking my e-mail until this all getsgoing - gonna be a bugger to get up there and get the antennas rolled out in time. I may not even bother with e-mail...Saul To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; am@xxxxxxxxxxx
From: plsbcbdxer@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 13:50:42 -0500
Subject: Re: [NRC-AM] Chicago update

-----Original Message-----

From: Chernos Saul

Sent: Fri, Mar 9, 2012 12:33 pm

Subject: [IRCA] Chicago update

Further news... 1) Greg Davis at CBS Radio Engineering in Chicago tells me it's  2-4 am CST. Note the earlier-than-expected ending.  2) various people have  checked: Kotzebue is UTC -9.  So the test should be 0400-0430 EASTERN.>>
Thanks, Saul. Chicago off period ends at 4 am CST; KOTZ-720 test runs from 3-3:30 am CST. I may have a fighting chance, depending upon propagation, butI'm praying for the old "doughnut hole" effect -Paul Swearingen, Topeka