Re: [IRCA] Big-time Mexican puzzle on 780

Re: [IRCA] Big-time Mexican puzzle on 780

I'm guessing that your recording matches what I recorded the other night at
0004 MST (an hour later than your recording)  when we were trying to figure
out what this was on 780:

http://mesamike.org/radio/mwdx/audio/dxclips/XEWGR-780-20120305_0004.mp3

So, we did finally figure out that it was XEWGR, Monclova, COAH.

On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 9:57 AM, richarda@xxxxxxxxxxxx <richarda@xxxxxxxxxxxx

--
Mike Westfall, Los Alamos, NM
http://www.facebook.com/mesamike