Re: [IRCA] CKMO 900 0835 utc

Dennis (and the group):  yes, they did not sign-off at midnight last night,
so it will be tonight.  I tuned them in again just after 7:00 AM (15:00
UTC).  After the BBCWS news came the longer CW ID again, followed by a 23
minute history of CKMO.  Haven't heard this one until now.  CKMO started as
a closed circuit system at Camosun College.  After a couple of years, they
received a FM frequency (103.1) and later traded with a commercial operator
for 900 AM.  The callsign originated way back to 1928 (no relation to the
college then, of course).  From midnight, the only way to listen to Village
900 will be on villagenow.net.  At 7:29, the short CW ID was repeated (and
once again at about 7:50 AM).  The expected (and announced) BBCWS news
didn't happen at 08:00.  Instead, there's a program about Killer whales
(Orcas).  Probably an old program.  73,    Walt Salmaniw, Victoria.