Re: [IRCA] EDXC Conference reminder

Dear Friends ! The correct prices should read :

Each Excursion costs EUR 25,-- per person.
Conference Fee : EUR 25,-- per person.
Banquet Dinner : EUR 25,-- per person.
So, for example, if you wish to participate on each excursion, then you will pay to Dr. Harald Gabler : 3 x 25 = 75 for all excusrions plus 25 for Conference Fee plus 25 for Banquet Dinner, altogether : EUR 125,--

Sorry for the mistake earlier. This is the correct price !

Best regards

T i b o r        S z i l a g y i