[IRCA] Daytona 500 IN PROGRESS....look for MRN affiliates on AM

[IRCA] Daytona 500 IN PROGRESS....look for MRN affiliates on AM

A rare, rare opportunity for DXers...for the first time ever, the Daytona 500 is being run on a weeknight.  MRN (Motor Racing Network) has the radio call, and some of its affiliates, especially in the South, may even be on day power & pattern for the broadcast.  Go get 'em!

73,
Rick Dau (without my goatee, I bear somewhat of a resemblance to Tony Stewart)  :)
South Omaha, Nebraska