[IRCA] KHWG 750 Fallon NV Once Again Being Heard in Madison WI

[IRCA] KHWG 750 Fallon NV Once Again Being Heard in Madison WI

I am hearing KHWG 750 Fallon NV once again tonight at my QTH in  Madison
WI. This time I got a good listen to the 0000 PST (0200 CST)  four-station LID
reported by others on this list that includes the playing of  the National
Anthem. The four stations are: KHWG 750 Fallon, KHWG-FM 100.1  Crystal NV,
K244CE 96.7 Pahrump NV and K261BZ 100.1 Las Vegas NV. Station  coverage is
described as eastern CA, western UT, southern ID and OR and Las  Vegas NV. A
message is given in support of the troops, and this is followed by  the
Pledge of Allegiance and the Star-Spangled Banner. Format the rest of the  time
is Classic Country.

I hope that others benefit from this info and try to get this one in their
logbooks.
73     Bill Dvorak     Madison  WI