[IRCA] unID 720

This morning, 2/22/12, I heard one an unidentified
station on 720 kHz. A log of program contents are as
follows (times are UTC):

1037 Choral music in what sounded like Latin by a
women's chorus.
1055 Woman speaking in either Latin or Spanish with
choral music in background.
1059 Choral music.
1103 Woman speaking in Spanish, possibly included a
station ID.
1104 Man speaking in Spanish.
1119 The signal faded away under QRM.
1122 Latin American music with native flute (música
con flauta).
1129 The signal faded away under QRM.
1138 Woman speaking in Spanish.
1145 Choral music by women's chorus.
1149 Faded out under XEDE.

Does anyone know what I was hearing? It sounded like
religious programming.

It was difficult to understand much of what was being
spoken because of QRM from WGN and XEDE.

The signal seemed to be strongest at 120 to 130
degrees, but this was also where the QRM was at a
minimum.

Receiver was a Sony SRF-T615.

Thank you for your assistance.

Richard Allen,