Re: [IRCA] 900 kHz

Patrick, you're correct that they're not announcing anything on air.  As
strong as ever tonight at S9 + 50 at my Victoria QTH.  Counting down the
days.  I'm going to miss them....probably the most interesting AM signal I
receive here with plenty of variety including BBCWS news.  Too bad, but
then again opportunity awaits when they leave the air.......Walt Salmaniw,
Victoria, BC