Re: [IRCA] “Godspeed, John Glenn”

Its a pleasure Ira. I remember it all so well from hearing Sputnik on the radio, then watching Yuri Gagarin on a black and white TV, through all the US and Russian flights, space is still so exciting and man will never comprehend its size and magnificence. Would love to fly on Richard Branson's space ship, its going to be a reality soon, something to do when I win the Lottery!

Mike