Re: [IRCA] KHWG 750 Fallon NV Heard in Madison WI

Re: [IRCA] KHWG 750 Fallon NV Heard in Madison WI

Bill,
A DX logging and post, even if it isn't super timely is still good info. and shows what can be heard.  Sometimes the opening is only for a few seconds anyways but it lets folks know.
For the record the folks at KHWG and 980 KVLV  were quite nice and cordial when I stopped in last.  Always cool to be welcomed.
As for me, I haven't DX'ed for sometime now but stay up to date, right here and with the bulletin.
73 and good DX
- Doug