[IRCA] Still around

650+ unread messages in the IRCA folder and it looks like I've missed out on some good DX openings.

Haven't posted lately or been able to do any DXing. About all I can report is that WNAX comes in strong everywhere in eastern SD and the electrical noise generated by a Kia Sedona while running makes dashboard DXing impossible but with a better antenna the '97 Continental I picked up cheap has good possibilities, KELO (day) fades to noise after 30 miles in the Kia but is still readable at just over 100 miles and FM reception is outstanding with the Lincoln OEM radio. The XYL confiscated the Lincoln so most of the time I'm stuck with the van :( The Continental gets better highway mileage BTW.

My job takes all my time from Dec 1st until after April 15th but the bright side of that is I can get some new toys with the overtime and be ready for the fall DX openings. :D

73

Tim Hills
Sioux Falls, SD