Re: [IRCA] WFIL 560 DX Test.

Here on the west coast of NA there was nothing audible to indicate that a test was on. All I heard was a jumble of maybe a half dozen signals. A male voice talk show on KPQ Wenatchee Wa.; A female talk show under; some music in maybe Spanish and another trace of a voice. No sign of a test. I guess the lower end of band skip and distance across and only the 5 Kw power and barefoot receiver prevented me from hearing anything resembling a test.  Bill in BC