[IRCA] WIOI-1010

Hi All:

WIOI, 1010, New Boston, Ohio, normally puts enough signal in here that I can identify what they're playing.  They carry the same MOYL service as WYPC, 1330, Wellston.  Often on winter days they mix with CFRB, though WIOI dominates.  Lately I'm hearing a very weak talk station here, which I believe is CFRB.  It is not doing well enough to make out any words.  Underneath it is what sounds like a very very weak cw or possibly oldies station.  I am wondering if WIOI is off, or operating with much reduced power.  They don't appear to stream and I don't use facebook.  Anybody know anything more?

73
David