To: <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <am@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 11:26 PM
Subject: [IRCA] UNID 1570

Hi everyone,

I set the timer to record overnight as usual and I got an UNID Rel
station on 1570 at 2:58 AM (PST) off the Eastern Beverage, "Best in
quality Bible teaching programs every week day morning on CRN."
Following that was a weather forecast "Weather around the Benson area,
Partly sunny clear tonight with a low of 36. High tomorrow of 62. Friday
there will be Thunderstorms with a high of 59. Then promo for "Living on
the Edge weeknights Central Time". At ID time, there was a jumble and I
could not make out much. It sounded like  possible jingle for an ID.
Then into another rel program. By the next hour, it was gone. Any ideas?
I could not find any station listed in a town called "Bensen". Thanks.
  1570 was really interesting as at fade times for XERF and CKMW, at
1:59.50 there was some station with a "W" call ID. I got word that CKMW
will be moving to FM, so that should help a lot.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR