Re: [IRCA] McKay Dymek?

What you have is borderline audiophile equipment. These are designed initially for station owners who lived or had other jobs outside of the coverage area of their station or to receive where there were obstacles.

The tuner has decent sensitivity, but marginal or worse selectivity. The antenna doesn't have precise peak and null, nor is the pattern accurate enough for direction finding, however it does have decent gain and peak/null capability.

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NNW of Philadelphia
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>