[IRCA] Re; IRCA # 93--102--3--OT-Radio Ratings in Portland

[IRCA] Re; IRCA # 93--102--3--OT-Radio Ratings in Portland

 Radio Ratings find the FMs ahead of the AMs since it's only us older guys (and gals ) who still listen to AM which is mostly talk ( and that's what I like. (how many times do you want to hear that Same Old Song over and over and over...) Here in Victoria the line up consists of 13 locals and a larger number of out of towners ( not included here). # 1 is 100.3 The Q with Classic and other Rock;
#2 is ( a bit off track ) CBC R 1 on FM 90.5; But #3 is( one of 2 AMs)  --CFAX 1070 with talk ( my favourite). CBC R1 is near the top in Vancouver too but with probably more listeners in on 88.1 than 690.
I don't know the ratings order of the rest but you can see them and the whole line up in the southwest of BC and northwest of Wa on the Northwest Broadcasters website.
Also today, I managed to hear (again) at 1300 PST (and possibly all day) 3 CBC R1 stations: CBK 540 in weak but audible and steady ( yeasterday -- nothing) ;  CFPR 860 --Over/under KPAM Port. ( yesterday-- Same) ; CBR 1010 --very weak but there.( yesterday-- weak but audible). After shortest day + 5 weeks it's still possible to get some afternoon pre LSS Dxing in.
Bill in BC