Re: [IRCA] KRPI 1550

Before this one gets left behind I'm sending in one more report. At 00:50 PST KRPI is dominant on the slot but not as clear as 24 hours ago as there is a stronger Vancouver Wa signal creating a less stable signal from Ferndale Wa. But I would say that the day rig at KRPI is still operating in preparation for the upcoming test. There's no fading happening so I'm assuming it's the groundwave that's active across the roughly 40 miles between Ferndale and Victoria. Bill in BC