Re: [IRCA] DX Tips for WDXR

Hi Dennis,

Your rel station is probably KIHH Eureka. They are miing wih the oldies
station (KNND) the last few nights. KIHH is Immaculate Heart Radio, but
their ID is hard to catch as it is "KIHH-Eureka" and that is it. I have
not caught any local announcements so far. Infact the ID was so poor, I
am not going to try a report as yet until I get a better signal. I am
again recording 1400 over night.
  KFJL was easier to hear and there were more anouncements, but I am
still wondering what their formt is since it is owned by builders.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR