Re: [IRCA] 1600

Walt,

KOHI 1600 kHz at 11:34 PM PST is S-9+40db here.  My location
is 10 miles Northeast of St. Helens as the crow flies.  My guess would
be 500 watts, not 12 watts.  I know that the tower ground system has
been replaced a while back.  The tower is across the street from the Village
Inn.

Best regards,

Dennis,
Kalama, WA