Re: [IRCA] Common Mode Chokes (Commercial Models)

Re: [IRCA] Common Mode Chokes (Commercial Models)

Hi Les,

If you really don't wish to wind your own choke, have a look at this one:

http://www.dxengineering.com/Parts.asp?ID=827&PLID=225&SecID=79&DeptID={95EA549F-3210-474F-84E0-5BE0B267BC4C}&PartNo=DXE-RFCC-1

Sylvain Naud
Portneuf, QC