Re: [IRCA] 1490 and a question about Forks, WA

Re: [IRCA] 1490 and a question about Forks, WA

It's all too dizzying for me!  Glad you fellas keep on top of the call
changes, and why they sometimes aren't implemented.  Dennis, KOMJ came
in clear as a bell early this morning.  I was pleased........Walt