From: "DXERak@xxxxxxx" <DXERak@xxxxxxx>
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2012 10:43 AM
Subject: [IRCA] KRSN 1490 Not Heard in Madison WI

Chances of hearing the KRSN 1490 DX test would have been difficult enough
at my distance to start with. However, they are made all but impossible due
to  the splatter of local WLMV 1480 with its Latin music format. In order to
null  this splatter out I have to turn the loop so that it points SE/NW, or
almost 90  degrees from what is needed, effectively nulling KRSN along with
WLMV. Still,  just for the record I did try hearing this test on Sunday
morning (Saturday  morning was spent listening to 880 with WCBS off-air). No
luck.
73    Bill Dvorak    Madison  WI