[IRCA] Far East Russia/Rossii now on 162 kHz LWBC

[IRCA] Far East Russia/Rossii now on 162 kHz LWBC

I've been hearing a het on 162 kHz in the morning past couple of months. Since I thought only France Inter was on 162 I thought somehow I was getting some weak transpolar reception, even when all such activity should have long been gone by morning. But I treated myself to a new 2012 WRTH which just arrived today (2009 was my previous edition) and I see that Far East Russia is now listed on 162 as one of the standard Rossii outlets (from Siberia). I wonder when that happened--but it now explains why I get a het on 162 on some mornings, such as this morning--it's not France Inter but Rossii! Maybe I'll be lucky and catch some audio eventually.

(1566 HLAZ was at poor level from 1530-1545 utc this morning.)

Steve
NE Oregon