To: "NRC AM List" <am@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 10:42 AM
Subject: [NRC-AM] ULR DX...AM BCB....One NEW STATION last night.........

Hi Guys:

One New AM BCB Station added to the ULR LOG last night. This is THANKS to a Tip from SAUL CHERNOS in Burnt River, ONT. Saul received the Original Tip from BARRY MCLARNON in Ottawa, ONT. So...Thanks to both of these DXers for alerting me to this Station being on suspected DAYTIME Power last night!! Conditions were Good to the West throughout the Night...so I guess there is a slight chance they were on their 6 Watts Night Time Power..but I doubt it!!

RADIO USED..................SONY SRF-T615 ULR Barefoot

ULR LOG TOTALS are now......974 Stations Heard
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

73.....ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

1550  WCSJ  Morris, ILLINOIS  Jan/19/12  0056 EST   FAIR    EE
Older Rock Classics Music. "Carly Simon - You're So Vain"
@ 0056-0059 EST. ID by Male DJ on Hour as WCSJ AM 1550 and
WCSJ-FM 103.1". Into More Classic Hits Music @ 0100 EST.
Fading IN/OUT and Mixing with Spanish WDLR - "Que Buena" in Ohio.
(Heard thanks to tips from Barry McLarnon and Saul Chernos)

NEW STATION            ULR # 974        250 Watts/ 6 Watts Nights
ROSS, ONT.
880  KLRG  Sheridan, ARKANSAS  Jan/19/12 0140 EST  EE   GOOD
(Heard thanks to Tip from Saul Chernos)
Oldies/NOS Music. IDs as "TAN TALK 1340" ..Relaying WTAN 1340
Clearwater, FLORIDA. Ads for Clearwater Businesses with 727 Area Code
Phone Numbers. Paul Anka song @ 0156-0159 EST.
ID @ 0200 EST as "KLRG Sheridan/Little Rock" Also mentioned an
FM Translator.

RELOG (ARKANSAS is a Tough State from here!!)   50 KW/220 Watts Nights
ROSS, ONT.
Now accepting pre-orders for the 32nd AM Radio Log
Questions? owner@xxxxxxxxxxx
Latest DX Tests are found at
http://www.nrcdxas.org