[IRCA] 630 KCIS Edmonds Wa with TX trouble

[IRCA] 630 KCIS Edmonds Wa with TX trouble

Tuning in to 630 reveals a missing KCIS Edmonds -Seattle at 00: 10 PST. It is normally strong enough to hide any backgrounders but at this time all I hear is others and had a sports report about 5 minutes earlier probably from CHEDmonton AB but now it's just a jumble of signals so I'm guessing their carrier is on without audio , Can anyone in the area verify this .Under the dead air signal I'm guessing I'm hearing at least 4 other stations.Bill in BC