Re: [IRCA] Pacific storm & KDUN 1030 kHz

Re: [IRCA] Pacific storm & KDUN 1030 kHz

Thanks Dennis. Yes, we were lucky this time and the power of the storm
hitting the Central and South Coast. I think we hit 60-65 MPH gusts a
few times at the most. Cannon Beach hit 63. The wind has died down now.
Windy tomorrow but not a big deal. The storm we had in November was much
worse with gusts 85-90 MPH, and the antennas stayed up.
   KDUN here at 200 miles is pretty strong. Their 630 watts at night
even does well.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin