[IRCA] Pacific storm

Hi everyone,

Well, we have another Pacific storm hitting us. So far my antennas are
doing fine. The winds along the North Coast haven't hit above about
60-65, but the Central Coast (Newport area) really took the hit this
time.  Some of the areas with high wind gusts this morning include:

Otter Rock  110 MPH

Cape Foulweather   110 MPH

Yachats (30 mile S. Newport) 109 MPH

Newport   95 MPH

Lincoln City 84 MPH.

Highway 26 between Seaside and Portland is closed because of many trees
that are down between the two areas. A lot of other highways are closed
too. It has been quite the storm. Inland, lots of snow before moving to
rain.  It is 52F now with wind gusts at about 55-60 MPH, but they should
die down this afternnon to 40. But wild weather again.

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager