[IRCA] 1674 with Het tone

01--16--12===0100 PST --Victoria BC.
1674 in the X band is showing a fluctuating het whistle but not much else due to a dominating domestic on 1670 from Redding CA which needs to fade for me to make out any audio on the split. TP or TA ? That is the question. Without external boost there's no chance to find out. Can someone in the neighbohood and online clue me in on who that might be? Thanks. Bill in BC