[IRCA] 1575 daytime carrier

I suspect the success here is due to a 340 degree Flag pointing up the Strait of
Georgia a couple of hundred meters away, Don.

At 2220UT audible carriers were on 1503, 1512, 1539, 1548 and 1575, though 1575
was down in strength from earlier.

In the extreme minimalist DXing category, a carrier was noted on 1476, that
switched off suddenly at 2050UT; Dubai is supposed to sign off at 2045UT.  Dream on.

Watch all this fade out by sunset...it's certainly faded down by 2315UT.

Nick