[IRCA] TA?

Morning TP conditions this morning weren't that good either here at first
glance,  Rocco (barring strong signals from HLAZ-1566), but I see on the MW
Circle list that there's evidence of Alaska on MW and LW in Scotland at
present, so perhaps the trans-polar path remains open.

I will be listening at local sunset also from Gabriola Island.

best wishes,

Nick

******
Rocco said...