Re: [IRCA] New logging - but on THIS radio?

On 2011-12-19, at 12:22 PM, Jim Renfrew wrote:

> Jim Renfrew, Holley NY
>
> When you have over 2000 stations logged its rare to get a new one on the car radio.  I think it's even rarer to get a new one on  the junk radio in the bathroom while taking a shower.
>
> But I got a new one at 8:00 AM on Sunday morning.  During a brief dead air gap at ID time on WXXI 1370 I heard "WRWD" (Scott must have been using the cough button on the mike).  That's Ellenville NY, a daytimer.  Previously loggged as WELV.  Usually in the morning it's the Toledo station under WXXI, or the Roaring Springs PA station (is that one even on any more?)

Jim...Now you know why an evergrowing group of us are using Ultralight Radios for Serious DX!!! Ya just never know???? I am just 35 Stations away from logging 1,000 AM BCB Stations on an Ultralight Radio is just 4 years!! (107 of those are Graveyarders!.....and I have heard 41 States as well!!)

73...ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA