Re: [IRCA] Couple of changes in the Mid Atlantic

Re: [IRCA] Couple of changes in the Mid Atlantic

It's almost impossible to keep up with the constant call sign and
format swaps with the 1590/1600 signals in Ocean City and Dover DE.
I've given up trying to keep them straight.

--
John Cereghin WDX3IAO  KB3LYP
Smyrna, Delaware