Re: [IRCA] DRM stations

Le 2011-12-17 22:11, Craig Healy a écrit :

How many DRM MW stations are noted in Europe and Asia? Has anyone actually heard them as DX? I happened to read that the Excalibur receiver can be licensed to decode them and I'd wondered if anyone had tried live or with a recorded file.

Hi Craig,

I do catch from time to time the German, Deutschlanfunk Kultur on longwave 177 KHz during their DRM segment but I don't have any DRM decoder linked with the Perseus. I did try in the past however to link the Dream software to the Perseus using VAC (Virtual Audio Cable) but it failed for me while it succeeded for others and having other priorities, I didn't stuck on this case more than needed.

I may give another try one day, who knows?

Sylvain Naud
Portneuf, QC