[IRCA] Id. and Can. stations heard here

Hey All, Got a station on 670 from Id.(I think Kvoi from Boise) here the other night as well as a Can. station.(didn`t get that call)  Was wondering why Id. is so hard for a lot of people to hear? I don`t hear much from that part of the world either and I live right next door!(just a thought)  Maybe I`m too close for sky wave, but just a little far for ground wave?(dosen`t explain poor reception everywhere else though) Good dx to all, Robbie in south Wyoming