[IRCA] TP for 12 December 2011 from Victoria: Back to the doldrums

[IRCA] TP for 12 December 2011 from Victoria: Back to the doldrums

Listened this morning from 14:45, and still trying at 15:07.  Complete turn
around from yesterday's great conditions.  Virtually nothing propagating.
 My solar indices seems to be missing this morning from the website I enjoy
using:
http://www.am-dx.com/wwv.htm   Hasn't been updated this morning.  Anyway,
all I'm hearing is weak HLAZ on 1566.  73 to all,   Walt Salmaniw,
Victoria, BC.