[IRCA] 1130 Mount Angel OR

Listening at the moment (23:45 UTC) but battling with far stronger CKWX.
 I'm having to use my Misek Phaser to good effect, mostly nulling CKWX.  At
times KTRP is well heard.  It is Russian, and seems to be of religious
nature at the moment (Protestant rather than Orthodox).  I'll keep an ear
open for an ID.  Way down compared to when I often heard the SS station
over CKWX weeks and months ago, especially in the late afternoon.  Rapid
fading noted.  The phaser sure does it's thing, though!  On all my other
antennae (I have 3 to choose from), I'm unable to hear anything under CKWX.
 73,  Walt in Victoria, BC