Re: [IRCA] UNID help?

You probably heard WKJV 1380 or WZGM 1350, or whatever 1350 is this week.

Asheville, NC is one area I knew a little bit about.. so i thought
something was up.

Even though the proposed tower for 1490 is in Asheville, it's proposed COL
is Woodfin.

This 1490 has no call letters, NO CP.. isnt even licensed yet.

Paul