Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2011 9:17 AM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] 1710 "Big Q" alert 0511 UTC

Hi Steve,

I went back and checked my recordings.  At 0655 UTC they were playing the
song "A single girl needs a sweet loving man to lean on". Then at 0656 the
announcement "You got the Midnight Man doing it to it!, The Big Q!" and
directly into another oldies tune "How Danny Boy got his name".  Sounds
like you have a different pirate on your hands.

73,
Tim Tromp
West Michigan