hear the BBC on long wave.  It was the station I
listened to most while in England in the 60's.

I've noticed most of your new stations are logged at
sunset.  That is something I need to master.  I've
done much better at sunrise, but it means waking an
hour earlier from Sunday next.  It the time of day
when TP and many Mexican signals are easiest.

I was lucky enough to hear station #868 (barefoot
#857) last night.  It was KIRT 1580, Mission TX, in
Spanish at 0447 with an English ID at 0459.  Since
semi-local KOKB started closing at night it has
become much easier to listen on the frequency.  The
night before I heard XEDM 1580, Hermosillo SO MEX,
for #867/856.

I'm expecting the first freeze tonight.  Parts of the
state received some light snow last evening.  The
first OSU basketball game of the 2011-12 season was
last night, and it felt like that time of year as I
walked from the arena to where my Tacoma was parked.
 There was fierce north wind.

Stay warm and good DX.

Richard.