________________________________
From: Rick Dau <drummer1965usa@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "am@xxxxxxxxxxx" <am@xxxxxxxxxxx>; "irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2011 9:27 PM

Tonight, I'll be pulling my first all-nighter on the AM dials since I moved into this new QTH a few weeks ago.  I do instant messaging whilst I DX, so those of you who are on Yahoo are welcome to shoot me an IM to let me know what you're hearing and I'll be glad to respond in kind and talk shop for a while.

73,
Rick Dau
South Omaha, Nebraska
Kenwood R-5000 + Quantum QX Pro loop