[IRCA] Oklahoma TP's 10/29/11

I heard audio from JOUB 774, sometimes at fair strength, from1136 to 1252 UTC.  Receivers used were barefoot PL-310 and PL-606.   Also, poor strength
audio from JOAB 593 at 1238.  Local sunrise was at 1250.

I heard weak carriers, no audio, on 594, 828, 1242 and 1287.  No signal heard from JOIB 747.

Overall the best TP DX morning of the week.

And my team won the World Series - way to go Cardinals.

Good DX and may your team win this weekend.

Richard Allen,
near Perry OK USA.