[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 27 Oct 2011

My results this morning seemed much like Steve's with a mix of DU and Japan.

Early on it was Japan with audio on 774, and traces of 747. Nearer to sunrise, Japan faded out, and I heard audio from Australia on 702, 828, and 1548. 828 and 1548 were rather weak, but oddly enough 702 actually had it's best signal of the season.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta