Re: [IRCA] [AMFMTVDX] WMLM 1520 in MI - new catch

Re: [IRCA] [AMFMTVDX] WMLM 1520 in MI - new catch

Not KRHW, they have an FM translator at 98.9, not 107. anything.

KRHW is owned by Withers Broadcasting and sister KBHI Miner/Sikeston is
owned by sister company, Dana Communicationds but KBHI 107.1 is Star 107.1,
Hot AC.

Paul