[IRCA] 1630 Wyoming

Has anyone else noticed that the 1630 Wyoming station comes in extremely strong in upper sideband, but almost nonexistent in lower sideband? Iowa City dominates on LSB most evenings here in St. Louis Missouri, but the (somewhat overmodulated) Mexican Ranchera music from Fox Farm Wyoming is frequently over them in USB. This is something I've never noticed before on other AM stations. Anyway, I suppose it's a tip for you East coasters who might need Wyoming, be sure and check 1630 in USB.

Earl Higgins
St. Louis, Missouri